The Best Restaurant Point-of-Sale Systems (POS) Available Today!
Restaurant point-of-sale systems are indispensable tools for modern restaurants. The POS serves as the epicenter for all restaurant operations. From menu-building to ordering to payment, the POS can handle it all. That’s why it’s so important to choose the right software for your restaurant. Moxy POS offers the latest POS systems. In addition, we back all solutions with best-in-class service. Check out the features of a POS system below to see how it can improve your business.
The Best in Restaurant Point-of-Sale Systems
Moxy POS is powerful and customer-friendly. This innovative system features powerful software that includes inventory management, customer-facing options, and delivery-service features. Moreover, our software managers can even import the menu into the POS system. This means that employees don’t have to manually enter prices, preventing user-based errors. Therefore, build your menu in no time and keep it updated with ease. With Moxy POS, owners and managers receive a combination of powerful technology and insightful reporting and analytics.
Check out the features of Moxy POS:
- Cloud-based system for real-time updates and backups
- iOS and Android apps available
- Mobile-responsive system
- Online ordering management
- Kiosk mode available for self-ordering
- Customer facing display option
- Kitchen-facing display option
- Inventory management
- Menu-building features
- Import your existing menu right into the POS
- Native software operates through internet outages
- Signature capture service
- Driver dispatch mode with map feature for delivery service
- Wait-list management
- Powerful business analytics
- EMV processing service
- Ever-expanding list of integration partners
- And much more!
POS Systems Help Your Restaurant Run More Efficiently
Restaurants require efficiency to operate successfully. No tool is more important for a small business than robust point of sale systems to help things run smoothly. Also known as a POS, this system is the center of all things happening in the restaurant. With POS software, small business owners can manage inventory, process payment options and enhance the customer experience. Whether you own one location, multiple, or even operate a national franchise, every small business owner can benefit.
Moxy POS offers a wide range of features for the customer and all staff, including:
- Robust software—the mobile-responsive system offers conversational ordering, numerous display options and much more.
- Control with an iPad—this system runs on the cloud for added convenience. Leverage the power, convenience, and user-friendly nature of Apple’s iPad hardware. Combined with cloud server technology, this is a revolutionary approach to POS.
- Inventory management—track inventory through the software to know where everything stands. Reorder before it becomes crucial by staying ahead of the curve.
- Payment options—Let customers offer payment right at the table or do it on the go. This can reduce wait time and increase number of customers.
- Enhanced customer experience—Moxy POS isn’t just an improvement for staff. It lets the customer have more control over their dining experience. They can pay at the table, order drinks, see specials, and much more.
- Online ordering and loyalty programs—are all built into this system. Seamless integration with kitchen and payment processing makes these options more attractive to customers.
- Powerful back-end analytics—track everything that happens with the POS software. Run reports and analytics that provide powerful insights on how to improve operations. On your mobile device, check real-time sales and compare to other time periods or other locations.
Benefit from Integration
Another huge benefit of this system is its integration with other services from Moxy POS. Incorporate digital signage to attract new customers and generate new sales. Keep things sleek and modern with digital menus. Our experts can integrate these other services with your POS system. Make your restaurant run even more efficiently by leveraging this synergy and operational efficiency.
Invest in Your Restaurant
It’s true that the initial cost of a POS system can seem intimidating. But like any other tool, it is an investment in your business. A traditional register or paper-check system might be cheaper, but is also more costly in the long run. These old methods are prone to error, miscalculation and inefficiency. A good POS system saves time and money for owners and managers. Employees can quickly and easily enter orders, split checks and process payments. And, they can keep track of their time sheets within the POS. Furthermore, restaurants can track inventory in real-time for smoother operations. With all a POS system can offer, it pays for itself in a very short amount of time. Over time, it can even save money. So, what are you waiting for?
Give us a call today at 800-849-5642 to see how we can help make your restaurant more efficient and profitable.